Written by Marie-Chantal Droney
Directed by Rene Manzor
A man is chased through the backstreets of Paris and almost makes it to the safety of a small church before he is felled by a dagger. The attacker is Grayson (James Horan) who is seeking to draw out the man who dwells within the church itself, a priest named Darius.
Darius, Grayson reminds him, could have been one of the greatest warriors and rulers the world had ever known, but foregoing violence nearly 1500 years ago, the warlord changed his outlook on the world and has remained cloistered on holy ground, refusing to take part in the ‘Game’. Now Grayson has sworn to kill any man who has ever been a protégé of Darius… including a mortal man named Victor Paulus, a possible future candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize and another Immortal… called Duncan MacLeod.
As Tessa ponders a job offer in Paris, Grayson journeys the opposite way across the Atlantic and to the antique store, but Tessa has been forewarned and will not become a pawn in his game to intimidate MacLeod, refusing to be Grayson’s victim or messenger. Meanwhile, Duncan tells Richie how he first encountered Darius and how that fateful meeting changed his own outlook on life… and how Grayson may prove the toughest adversary he has ever had to face.
It’s a fight from which Duncan is far from sure he will be able to walk away…
Also featuring: Earl Pastko (as Victor Paulus), Terry Howsan (as Hoestler), Peter Diamond (as Brigand) and Amanda Wyss (as Randi MacFarland) – included in the opening credits.
2. Paris alley – Rue Galande, Paris [48.851770,2.346832]
3. St. Joseph’s chapel (Darius’ church) – St. Julien le Pauvre, Rue St. Julien le Pauvre, Paris [48.852087,2.346953]
4. Seacouver skyline – Seaside Bicycle Route near Cambie Bridge, Vancouver [49.270124,-123.116873]
5. Snowy mountains – Unknown location (not sure if this is merely a stock shot or if it was footage actually shot at Mt. Seymour Provincial Park in North Vancouver)
6. Duncan’s cabin – Mount Seymour Provincial Park, Mt. Seymour Rd, North Vancouver [49.367768,-122.947607]
7. Seacouver bridge – Burrard St Bridge, looking northeast, Vancouver [49.275421,-123.136804]
8. 1815 – Battle of Waterloo – Mount Seymour Provincial Park, Mt. Seymour Rd, North Vancouver [49.367676,-122.946252]
9. Helipad – Pacific Heliport Services, 455 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver [49.286857,-123.106098]
10. Military cemetery – North Vancouver Cemetery, Lillooet Rd, North Vancouver [49.323129,-123.018894]
11. Outside antique store – Blood Alley Square, Vancouver [49.283085,-123.105154]
12. Park – Portside Park, 101 E Waterfront Rd, Vancouver [49.286060,-123.103491]
13. Hotel – The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver [49.283763,-123.120312]
15. Sulfur piles fight – Pacific Coast Terminals, 2300 Columbia St, Port Moody [49.283552,-122.864389]
17. Paris street – 29 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris [48.872988,2.332396] (looking west)
18. Café by the Seine – La Bucherie / Le Petit Châtelet, Rue de la Bûcherie, Paris [48.852771,2.34674]