Written by David Tynan
Directed by Thomas J. Wright
Visiting his old neighbourhood (again) on a journey to pick up some antiques, Richie spots an old girlfriend, Nikki, being harassed and, ever the hero, steps in to help her.
But not always thinking too far ahead, Richie finds himself in the middle of a drug-deal gone wrong – he and Nikki narrowly escaping with the lives, but also a satchel full of high-end narcotics and money.
Naturally, drug-lord Alexi Voshin (Stephen Macht) is not pleased with such losses and now he’s looking for Nikki, her infant daughter and Richie. Duncan arrives in time to help them, but it turns out that he and Voshin have encountered each other before… long ago in in 1930s Stalingrad. They did not part on good terms and now both men are long over-due to settle old scores…
Also featuring: Johannah Newmarch (as Nikki), Phillip Maurice Hayes (as Marco), John Tench (as Reese), Brooklyn Brown (as Melinda), Scott McNeil (as Dennis), Gina Brunton (as Niva), Garry Davey (as Soviet Major), Rob Morton (Owner), Adrian Holmes (Street Kid)
1. Helliman’s, Nikki’s apartment – Gore Ave south of W Hastings: Hellimans – 333 Gore Ave, Vancouver [49.281757,-123.097692], Nikki’s apt – Orange Hall, 341 Gore Ave, Vancouver [49.281608,-123.097677]
2. Empty lot (Nikki & Dennis arguing) – S of 309 E Cordova, Vancouver [49.281904,-123.096885]
3. Abandoned warehouse & Soviet dock – abandoned Versatile Pacific Shipyard, North Vancouver [49.309825,-123.079235]
5. Alley behind apartment – Firehouse Arts Center, 240 E Cordova St, Vancouver [49.281916,-123.097923]
6. Outside antique store – Blood Alley Square, Vancouver [49.283085,-123.105154]
7. Antique store rear exterior – entrance to Sound Stage 3, Bridge Studios, Burnaby [49.263257,-123.019589]
8. Sea Witch II interior (except for pilot house) – Sound Stage 3 at Bridge Studios, Burnaby [49.263257,-123.019589]