Written by Brian Clemens
Directed by Thomas J. Wright
Duncan and Tessa arrive at a sports stadium where Tessa is due to meet an old-school friend Natalie Ward to discuss a commission for the foyer. They arrive just as Natalie is being attacked by a masked intruder, dressed in a leather helmet and goggles, who seems intent on scalping her. Duncan sets off in pursuit while Tessa calls for an ambulance… but the attacker makes a getaway on a vintage motorcycle.
The police and reporter Randi MacFarland all think that this could be the work of a man they’ve called ‘The Scalper’ whose attacked women in the area before. The modus operandi of the killer, seeking tall powerful blonde women and scalping them, reminds Duncan of Marcus Korolus ( J. G. Hertler), an Immortal he met nearly seventy years before. But Duncan had to kill Marcus when his old friend went crazy with grief, murdered several women and then attacked him… so it cannot be him.
There’s a copycat killer in town, but now MacLeod must work out how the murderer is going to emulate Korolus… and Tessa may be a big part of stopping him once and for all…
Also featuring: Moira Walley (as Natalie Ward), Dee McCafferty (as The Scalper), Tim Reid (as Sgt. Bennett), Fulvio Cecere (as Tony Graffini), Kelly Fox (as Police Woman), Raimund Stamm (as Herbie), Wanda Wilkinson (as Helen), Glynda Fitzgerald (as Brunette Woman), Stacey Barrington (as 1920’s flapper – uncredited) and Amanda Wyss (as Randi MacFarland) – included in the opening credits.
1. Stadium – BC Place Stadium – Gate G (SW end) & interior, 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver [49.275945,-123.113230]
2. Orpheum Theater – 601 Smithe St, Vancouver [49.279942,-123.120496]
3. Police station exterior – Exterior of building at Bridge Studios, Burnaby [49.2635861,-123.018825]
5. Deeley Motorcycles – 606 E. Broadway, SE corner of Broadway & Carolina, Vancouver [49.262378,-123.090893]
6. Columbus House – Private residence, 460 E 10th Ave, Vancouver [49.261392,-123.093757]
7. Street behind Deeley Motorcycles – Carolina & E 10th Ave, Vancouver [49.261587,-123.091083]
9. Antique store rear exterior – entrance to Sound Stage 3, Bridge Studios, Burnaby [49.263257,-123.019589]
10. Alley behind Orpheum Theater – behind 139 E Hastings, Vancouver [49.281812,-123.101212]
11. Scalper’s house interior – set in Sound Stage 3 at Bridge Studios, Burnaby [49.263257,-123.019589]